Plank Series Part 1
Today for workout Wednesday I want to share a plank series. Planks are awesome!! Not only do they work abs, but they work shoulders, arms, back, gluts, quads and shins. You get a full body workout!
For this series there are 5 different ways to plank.
1. Regular plank- try and hold for 30 seconds. If you have a strong core try 1 minute or longer.
Here is the how to modify a plank
2. Plank w/ hip twist- try 20-25 reps
3. Plank w/ alternating leg left- try 20-25 reps
4. Side plank lifts- try 15 on each side
* at the very end of this video you see the start of the modified version of placing your arm for support)
5. Spider-Man Plank- try 20 reps
Click HERE to see the video in action
Thanks for following Fit Mommy ☺️
Check out other posts by Fit Mommy
Take on the 30 Day Ab Challenge
Invite Friends to join you
Hearty Taco Soup w/ Turkey– High Protein and Fiber
Kids in the Kitchen– Tips on How to let Kids Help You in the Kitchen
10 thoughts on “Workout Wednesday– Plank Series Part 1”