2 Week Turkey Challenge of THIS or THAT– Day 10
4 days left! This challenge is wrapping up quick! Stick with it! We are getting close to the end. Great job so far! How are muscles feeling? Remember to drink a lot of water throughout the day! That is one thing I really have to work at, everyday. Drink water! Stay hydrated, especially after a workout. Good Luck with Day 10!
For THIS today, work your core by trying these variations of a plank.
1. Hold a regular plank– depending on your fitness level. If a plank is new to you, try holding it for 15 seconds. If you have a pretty tough core try 1 minute. Pick a time that challenges you, but you can complete it 🙂 If this is a little too much, drop to your knees. You will still get a great workout. Just remember to keep a tight core and keep that bum down.
2. Side Plank Hold- try holding for 20 seconds each side– or longer.
3. Plank Shuffle. While holding a plank shuffle 3 steps to the right, then shuffle 3 steps to the left. Repeat 10 times
4. Spiderman Plank. Try 10 on each side. These are great for the obliques 🙂
5. Reverse Plank w/ Leg Lift- Hold a reverse plank while alternating legs in a lift. If this is too much, bend your knee. Try 10 each side. Still to much, just hold the reverse plank. 🙂
Feel up to a full body workout? For THAT try this
Total Body Toning– Full Body Circuit
Good Luck with Day 10!
5 thoughts on “2 Week Turkey Challenge of THIS or THAT– Day 10”
I’ve been a little hit and miss but the kids and I did the plank exercises today. A lot more challenging than I thought! 🙂
Awesome Erin! Planks are tough! They get ya good 🙂 good job! Bet your kids had fun 🙂
Better late than never. I did the planks last night. I wanted to do them earlier in the day, but it just didn’t happen. Thanks for the motivation to keep exercising.
Good job 🙂 You’re welcome!! We have almost made it through the challenge!!