I’m always on the look out for back exercises. The super woman back exercise will allow you to strengthen, tone, tighten and sculpt your lower back. It also works out the abominable muscles and arms so its a win win! I would recommend performing 3 sets of 10.
How to execute the SUPER WOMAN:
Photo Credit: Healthyceleb.com
- Kneel on your mat on all fours. Your hands should be directly below the shoulders. Pull in your ab muscles and keep your hips stable.
- Slowly extend your right arm out directly in front of you. At the same time extend your left leg directly out behind you. Make sure both limbs are extended directly back rather than dropping down or too much to the side for 3 seconds.
- Slowly lower to starting position.
- Repeat with the opposite limbs, alternating reps.
Here are some reasons why your back needs to be included in your work out:
- It improves your posture and self-confidence
- It Prevents back pain
- It Improves Spinal Stability
- It builds lean muscle mass
‘Till next time!
Follow our Blog so you don’t miss a post by submitting your email, then clicking the confirmation link in your inbox.
OR, find us on: